Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Story that I wrote

I want to share a short story that I wrote:

The story of the giraffe and the monkey

One day there lived a giraffe she was trying to climb a tree for food.  A monkey came along and said “you brainless giraffe use your neck”. But the giraffe said “I do not want to I want to try something new” the monkey did a big sigh, you will never climb, you will never fly, so you should not try. But the giraffe was not listening he was still trying to climb the tree. The monkey did another sigh, and said “I know how to climb a tree but I do not have a neck like you. “You are a special animal” but this time the giraffe stomped his foot and got so mad she fell over. Than the monkey said “I will go now” But the giraffe said “wait! I am sorry for not respecting your advice” and then the monkey said “it is okay! But will you stop trying to climb the tree”  “FINE!” said the giraffe loudly. Then the monkey left the giraffe alone.” I am glad to be a monkey” said the monkey.
The End


Did you like it? Because I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crystal :)

2 comments:

  1. hi! I am a friend of your mom from her high school days. I liked your story a bunch. That monkey sure got frustrated. I can relate. Giraffe also sounded very frustrated when he said "FINE." I have six older brothers and sisters and sometimes I felt like even though they have experience, maybe they should just let me go ahead and make my own mistakes. I hope you keep writing stories!

    ReplyDelete