Sunday, September 2, 2012

Aris Story

Sorry, Aris story is leaving. If you haven't read it yet, here it is.

Sara looked out the window. She loved to look at the trees and there was a warm breeze. She loved this time of the year. Summer. And when she was looking her father called to her "Sara can you come in here for a moment?" "Sure" She answered. She walked into their tiny living room and she noticed that her older sister Angela was there and so was her mother which meant this was a family meeting. Her father spoke "Girls your mother and I called this family meeting, as you know the new baby is coming and we thought our house in Kansas was to small and we wanted to move into the city where there wil be more space." Angela jumped out of her chair and screamed "YES' at the top of her lungs. Sara on the other hand stopped "Like move, move like out of this wonderful home that belonged to our grandparents?" 'Dear its going to be ok a least we have each other" her mother said. "NOOOOOOO" Sara cried "I don't want to move I love this house i love living on a farm and what about the animals? We have two horses, three cows, five sheep, seven chickens, and one pig, what about them?" Sara asked. "Well we're going to give them to old Sam over by the store" her father said. 'How...why.....I love those animals" Sara said and she left and went to her room. In the living room Angela was painting her nails and her mother and father were talking in whispers "Now I'll be able to be a city girl and, I'll see my friends and oh we won't be 10 miles away from a store" she sighed and left. "Sara is heartbroken maybe just maybe we can build another house and a farm and keep the animals just make it bigger" her mother said. "I guess so" her father said and he called the girls "Angela, Sara an you come here?" he asked. the girls came down and Angela was smiling but Sara was wiping tears away. "Girls we have decided our decision was a little sudden. Now we have decided that we are building a bigger house in Kansas still but we'll have it built closer to the store, your mom will buy it soon" he said and Sara looked at them with wide eyes and Angela yelled "WHY ME? I KNEW IT WAS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!" and Sara hugged her parents because she had a feeling that they did that because of her, and she was grateful.

Did you like her story? Tell me if you liked it nor not and why you didn't or why you liked it. There is going to be a new contest  with the same rules. So watch out for the contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment