Thursday, March 7, 2013

Story I wrote

Here is a story written by me, Crystal:

Snip, snip, AHHHH!

Once there was a girl named Rachel. She had hair down to her feet. One day her father said to Rachel "Rachel today you are getting a haircut" Rachel looked confused "You mean I have to get my hair cut?" Rachel said really worried. Dad nodded. When Rachel saw her dad nod she burst into tears and ran to her room. A half hour later Rachel's dad went up to Rachel's room and said to her "Rachel, it's time for your haircut" he smiled trying to get Rachel to cheer up. Rachel sat up on her bed and said "I am not going! I like my hair the way it is!" then Rachel's dad said "It's beautiful now but sweetheart I think it needs to be like up to your shoulders" Rachel looked at dad for a long time trying to figure out why dad wanted it so short. 
"Fine I'll get a haircut" Rachel said slowly with tears in her eyes. "Well let's get going then" her dad said as they were getting in the car. When Rachel and her dad arrived at the salon a lady came out and said " Is this Rachel?" Dad nodded. "This is your special appointment Rachel. You are getting it to your shoulders because the hair that I cut will go to kids with cancer." The lady said as she brought Rachel to a chair to sit on. The lady started snipping, Snip, snip "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Rachel screamed. "What is the matter Rachel?" The lady asked. "Nothing" Rachel replied, "Okay then" the lady said. An hour later Rachel's hair was up to her shoulders. "Oh my word!" Rachel said. Rachel loved her hair so much!!!!!!! "Your done Rachel" the lady said. Rachel gave the lady a big hug. Rachel ran to her dad and showed him her new style and said "I love my new style! I don't want it to ever grow again!" Rachel smiled and they went home.
THE END!

Hope you liked it!


No comments:

Post a Comment