Wednesday, August 1, 2012

SILLY SENTENCES CONTEST!!!!!

HI! I know I haven't been posting to you guys in a long time so I am here to make it up to you! I was thinking about having a contest! This contest is about SILLY SENTENCES!!!! Here's how it goes:

First, I want you guys to think about some words that would would be silly in the silly sentences!
Next, Write 4 silly sentences out of the words you thought of and write them on a comment so
I could see them!
Last, I will choose who I thought had the silliest sentences and they will be the winner!

GOOD LUCK!

5 comments:

  1. I had three things of measles!

    I went to the zoo and trow up!

    I fell out the window!

    I'm going to be a kid when I grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE! HE! HE! I like your silly sentences! You might win but I need to wait until more people do this contest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had cow eye for breakfast
    I got stung by a squirrel
    I have a brain the size of a banana
    My head fell off

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was laughing while I was reading your Silly sentences! I think you are going to WIN! But let me think about it.

    ReplyDelete