Saturday, August 11, 2012

The new boots

Here is a story called The new boots:

The new boots

Once, there lived a little girl named Rachel and all she wanted to do was to get toys. Every second she would ask " CAN I GET TOYS!" her mom would answer this every time " Later but not now" so she would stomp her foot. Then one day her mom said " I will get you a toy today....." but before she could continue Rachel said " THANKS MOM!" her mom tried to continue but  Rachel said " I KNOW WHAT THERE IS AT THE STORE! SO YOU DON'T NEED TO GO SLOW!" her mom finally finished " Rachel Dear, it can't be to much money!" but Rachel was not listening she already went out the door and into the car. Rachel and her mom arrived at the store and went inside. Rachel ran to the toys section but before she got there she saw a pair of boots and said " I like those boots maybe instead of a toy I will get a pair of boots" so she ran to her mom and asked " Mom, instead of a toy can I get a pair of boots?" she asked. Her mom did a big sigh because she was thinking if Rachel wanted boots this whole time I would have got her boots. So her mom answered Rachel " Of course bring me the boots" Rachel ran and grabbed the boots. She gave them to her mom and said " Here you go mom" so her mom bought her boots and she wore them every single day. The End.

I love that story now I want to get a pair of BOOTS!!!!

2 comments: